Thursday, August 1, 2013

Daily Update

Today wasn't "as good" as yesterday. As far as my speech and mobility, pretty darn good. However, I rested pretty much all day. I wasn't "perky" or "upbeat" at all and had close to zero energy. My head hurt way more today than it has. I couldn't sleep at all...my cousin thinks it's probably because I'm bored of sleeping, which is probably true. But I also still can't be on the computer for more than thirty minutes without getting worn out, can't watch TV, can't read, or anything. So that leaves me with just laying down, eyes closed, but not sleeping all day. Meaning, I get really bored but can't do anything. At all.

I only moved from the couch to eat, maybe a total of two hours all day. Last night as soon as we got home from the doctors, I rested for a few hours, pretty much crashed as soon as we got back, around 7pm. And then awake for an hour or so around 9, and then fell asleep until 8:30am. And then just laid in bed for another four hours, moved downstairs to the couch, and laid/slept/rested until now, and I'm about to go to bed.

I was able to play two card games--I won both. And that tired me out.

I'm also keeping track of my bathroom and water intake...
Today, I drank 256oz of water and went to the bathroom 13 times.
I wasn't exerting any energy, because I literally laid down all day.

I think it's just because I had two long days in a row and I'm just not able to keep up. I usually average being awake about 5 hours before getting really tired. The last few days, I had about 9 hour days, and I couldn't do it. And so I get tired, but not necessarily sleepy. And we're afraid for me to take any kind of sedative or Tylenol PM, so that leaves me with laying down, doing nothing, but drinking and peeing. Good grief. 

1 comment:

  1. Your speech seems so improved!!
    I'm sorry that you're still suffering.
    Let me know if there's anything I can do help.

    praying...
    ~E.Short

    ReplyDelete