Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm Cleared (Sort Of)

I had my follow up appt today and I'm allowed to go back to work. Doc is a bit worried still, so I have to do half the work load and have to limit my computer screen time. I'm still not supposed to drive a lot, so doc wants me to stay in Olathe this week so my drive time is pretty minimal. (She didn't want me to drive at all, but we talked it out, and I just have to be super super super limited.) I drove about two blocks today and I was exhausted, took another nap and took some Tylenol.

I'm going to rest a bit more, get things ready, and then prepare for 45 minute drive...I have to get to Olathe somehow, so that's why. But hey, then I won't have to do that drive twice a day this week, and only twice this week.

Also, all my tests came back normal, as per usual, and so that still lives a lot of unanswered questions, and still don't know why I've been so thirty and drinking so much darn water.

If my thirst doesn't improve or my symptoms don't continue to improve, I have to go back to the doctor.
Otherwise, I still have to go back in a month to follow up again, because doc is still slightly concerned.

Hopefully next week I'll be totally normal?

My head throbs. I'm tired all the time. I'm bored of sleeping. Something is off, but every test is normal. I'm starting to get really frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment