Friday, August 2, 2013

Hallelujah

Today was a legitimately good day, though kind of a slow start. I slept until 10:30, so basically rested from 7pm on Wednesday until 10:30am Friday. In the morning I went out for a little less than three hours and that exhausted me. I started feeling asleep at lunch and took a three hour nap. After my nap, I was able to watch thirty minutes of TV--progress!

And then was able to do dinner and did pretty well. I had to rest again for another hour or so, but then I was better. And I was able to watch an hour of TV (Friends) and maybe about thirty minutes on the computer.

With the exception of when I get really tired, my speech is almost up to par today and my typing speed is getting back up there.

I still wear out after a few hours, but I was able to concentrate a little more and be out and about for a total of like 5 hours today.

Water intake and bathroom was much lower today too!
Water: 160oz and 32 oz of Gatorade (realized I probably need to replenish all of the electrolytes)
Bathroom: 7 times

No comments:

Post a Comment