Saturday, July 27, 2013

Better

I do better today. I was awake for six hours. Then I got very tired. Long time awake.

I walk better and talk better but still slur words but not as bad.

Focused more today, but then get tired. I did short word search and maze on kids menu today.

My head hurts and I get anxious and sometimes get irritated but not a lot, just a little.

I took shower today and had to get more clothes to stay more nights because people still have to watch me and we don't know for how long.


2 comments:

  1. 1. I got your message and I really enjoyed listening to it.
    2. I didn't realize it was all right before this happened and I wish I would have been able to answer.
    3. I haven't been calling because of all that's going on with you.
    4. Buuuut, if you do want to talk or do need anything, please let me know. I'm not doing anything important haha.
    5. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, I love you and am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete