Thursday, November 20, 2014

Something That You Miss

All of these prompts prompt me to make a list! I can't help it...I think it's because I'm too indecisive to just choose one thing and want to write out everything.

  • The beach.
  • The ocean. 
  • Africa. 
  • People. 
  • Hugs. 
  • Kit Kats (pretty sure I have one at home, Imma eat it once I get there!)
  • Family vacations.
  • Road trips.
  • School.
  • Supervising.
  • Being an obvious role model. 
  • Being an RA.
  • Playing soccer. 
  • Playing board games. 
  • Airplanes.
  • Not feeling constantly burdened by money.
  • McDonald trips at 2am. 
  • Being able to function on less than 8 hours of sleep. 
  • Living/working in a residence hall.
  • People asking me my opinion. 
  • Getting to sleep past 10am. 
  • Opening the door and having friends right down the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment