Friday, November 14, 2014

How You Hope Your Future Will Be Like

All the fears I mentioned, I want those to be all cleared up in the future.

The problem with talking about my future with anyone more than 5 years older than me..I started writing out the reasons, but it didn't sound good. Anyways, it's a bit of a problem for me to talk about my future with a lot of people...

I don't even know what dreaming looks like anymore.

Augh, okay, gotta clear my mind to write this out.

So what I HOPE my future looks like. 

Micro/mezzo level (my life):
Having a strong, awesome support system. Having beautiful, graceful, kind, and gentle people encouraging me, advocating for me, laughing at me, laughing with me, checking in on a regular basis and being a person like that to others.

I have more letters after my name.

I would love to do doctors without borders.

I would love to have all of my lame debt paid off (and not accrue more, excluding home). Current debt includes car loan and student loans.

I want to set roots and become invested in a community. No more college lifestyle crap.

I want to be important. I want to matter. I want my job to matter.

I want to contest my credit report (on the to do list for next week...so immediate future). There was an error on it. I think.

Macro level (the world):
I actually want China and the US to uphold their end of the deal and cut down on CO2 emissions. 

I want the income formula for the poverty line updated, and go by net amount... http://www.tolerance.org/lesson/calculating-poverty-line

I want the US to get smart again.

I want us to keep exploring space (that's a new thing for me).

I want to see a radical shift in the way we treat homelessness.

I want ebola to be curable in every area of the world.

I want kids to go back outside.

I want to see more people want things (not material things). 

No comments:

Post a Comment