Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Book I Love

I honestly don't know if I have a favorite book. As much as I love reading...I can't think of my absolute favorite. But wait, this isn't about my favorite, it's about a book I love.

I've already written about quite a few books, so I'll think of another...

Ah! It's a series, can that count? The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. 


  1. Mainly, I was referred to them by my best friend and it was another thing that bonded us. 
  2. Also, they're so good! I love them. And I love the movies. 
  3. They're for teenagers, so they're super easy to read. I get involved and invested every single time I read them. 
  4. I'm thinking once I finish up some of my TV series, I'll read those books again (I'm looking at them right now, sitting on my bookshelf). 
  5. I love Alexis Bledel and she's in the movie, so I have to like it.

If you don't know anything about the series, it's basically about these 4 best friends who are going to go their separate ways for a summer and they find a pair of jeans that fits all of them, so they share it...and it helps keep them connected. Okay, I'm not great at pitching the idea, but it's awesome and beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment