Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today is the Day

These past couple of weeks have been pretty sour and today was no exception. It wasn't horrible, but in no way was it a solid day. I got out of class early (which was a definite plus) and realized that I was in desperate need of some Jesus time. Just hang time with Him, just me and Him. It was still light outside, so I took my Bible, journal, and Mac and found a spot on the grass by my building. I put on some Jesus jams and started journaling a little bit. Then I laid down and just listened for Him.

I picked up my Bible and started reading Galatians. That book blew my mind. It reminded me of things that I realized I had forgotten. If I had my Bible with me, I'd share some of the things I was reminded of...I'll do that later when I get it. I learned a lot today.

I also remembered that...today is the day. Today is the day that He has made.

Even though I'm frustrated, tired, aggravated, nervous, anxious, etc, I can rest in Him and trust that He is good. All the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment