Saturday, March 8, 2014

Never Say Never

First of all, I love the song "Never Say Never" by Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith. No matter what I think about Justin Bieber, I have always and will always love Will Smith, so by association, Jaden Smith. But also, I just love this song, no matter who the artist is.



Anyways, that doesn't really have anything to do with here. But I was thinking about the word "obviously" and so often when we use it, we use it to point out, well, what we think is the obvious.
But rarely is something actually obvious.

Obviously, it's not obvious.
Which reminded me of "never say never"...hence the song (I also try to do all that I can to incorporate music into my life, for fun, not because it's like a secret passion or talent). Anyways, I want to coin the phrase "Obviously, it's not obvious" or something cool like the effect of "never say never".


No comments:

Post a Comment