Sunday, March 21, 2021

Christ is Enough

Yesterday the song "Christ is Enough" came into my head during prayer and I went to get my headphones, journal, and Bible. I spent hours just praying and being with Christ. 



I'm pulled into the depth of how much God loves us. How much He loves me and all of humanity. Desperately, fervently. Oh, how He loves us. Thank you, Lord. For loving, loving, loving, loving so earnestly. The cross before me, the world behind me. No turning back. Reading the book of Colossians, one of my favorites. So dearly loved and I am so grateful. I was struggling and God pulled me into Him and I always feel so much more steady when I'm abiding in Christ. His truth anchors me. Anchors me in grace, love, truth, holiness. I'm so convinced that God is good, that God is worthy, that God is just, merciful, and full of abounding forgiveness and grace. Thank god for that. The true joy found in Jesus is more than anything or anyone can offer. Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. Christ has risen from the grave. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment