Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019: Focus

Word of the year: Focus

2015: Relentless
2016: Intentional 
2017: Grow
2018: Enough
2019: Focus

This year, I want to focus on...focusing. 2019 probably won't be "my year". It won't be "my year" in the sense of I'm not striving to make big life changes. That may happen, but it won't be the primary focus. I've got a lot to do this year, a lot I need to focus on. This year, I'll be focusing on getting through the year. Sometimes, it's okay to have those years. A time not necessarily to thrive, but a time to buckle down and just focus on some things and that's what 2019 is likely shaping up to be. This year, I want to focus. 

Focus on grace.
Focus on connecting with people.
Focusing on finishing classes and getting dissertation started.
Focus on relationships.
Focus on resting in Jesus.

There is certainly a lot I want to focus on and each month, week, day, hour, whatever time period I need, will be spent focusing on something. I just want to focus.

I had started to lose my focus and was just kind of flailing about for awhile there and realized how much I lost my focus, lost any anchor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment