Friday, December 12, 2014

Something You're Currently Worried About

The trouble with having this public way of journaling is that I begin to write for the audience and not for myself. It becomes less helpful as far as introspection for me and more about appealing to people...again.

I'm currently worried about a lot of things. A lot, a lot. I found something the other day that was a small book that will allow me to document short anecdotes about things that, well, scare me essentially. it's called"Do One Things Everyday that Scares You". It has prompts and quotes and idea and is small, where I can just start to push myself just a little bit every day.

What I'm currently worried about is a combination of failing, succeeding, and staying stuck. They're woven together, making it quite worrisome. It's been the dominating thought for awhile, particularly this past month.  T

2 comments:

  1. Everyone fails in life. It is part of the human condition and nature. But don't worry, we fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up. Don't think of everything in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failure is a great teacher in life.

    ReplyDelete