Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Quote You Try To Live By




This one serves as a good reminder. It encourages me, it pushes me, it reminds me to do more, to be more, and that I am more. 




 I love this. I've struggled a lot with these concepts. I love that we already are enough. We don't have to do something to earn our worthiness. We are worthy. Period. Not because of what we've done or who we are. There is nothing required to be worthy. You just are. 






These have been new concepts for me, new ideas, new beliefs that I've started to pursue and embody. That we have a story that's worth sharing. And that being brave is to engage and to be vulnerable. 


I love, love, love this one. Agape is one of my favorite words. Agape love is this unconditional, true, worthy, love. Even if, no matter what, no matter what you've done, no matter what you haven't done, no matter what you think, or say, or believe, there is this unconditional, love that says you are worthy. They aren't any fences around it, no one is excluded. 


I wrote this awhile ago. And this is me and who I am and why I do what I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment