Friday, May 20, 2011

India

Announcement: I am not going to India this summer. 


I hate double negatives (they are so confusing) but I think I have to use them for this..


Not reasons why I'm not going to India (in no particular order and not exhaustive)

  • God didn't provide
  • God isn't big enough
  • I "jumped the gun"
  • I got scared
  • I'm not strong enough
  • I'm not good enough
  • I don't think sex trafficking is a big deal
  • I'm not a "good Christian"
  • I didn't listen to God
  • I don't care about the mission
  • I don't care about the world
  • God doesn't care
  • God doesn't want me to help India
I'm sure you want more of an explanation. For now, that's all I can really give you. But that above list are all things that aren't true. God is big enough and He does care. I am strong, especially with Him and I do love the world and particularly what the team that is going to India is doing. I think sex trafficking is a huge deal and something that is on my heart. 

No matter what. No matter where I am. No matter what I do or don't do. I love my God. And I will serve Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment