Friday, September 10, 2010

Life's Cool

I have a lot of half (or less than half) finished things. There are a lot of things I want to write about here, but I just haven't been able to sit down and think things out. And some people tell me that it's silly, that this is a blog, a journal type deal, and that I should write (type). And not think, let it flow. I'm not down for that, and am going to continue to think things through and not be totally ridiculous. With that being said, here are the things that I have been wanting to write here, or have started writing:

  • Birthdays. I think it's partially because a lot of people have had birthdays lately...and I've been thinking about my birthday..
  • Love. There's a lot to chat about on that word=) 
  • Along with love...marriage. 
  • I think there is more...but those are the main ones..

Sooo hopefully I will get those nailed out...

No comments:

Post a Comment