Sunday, December 31, 2017

Enough

Word of the year: Enough

2015: Relentless
2016: Intentional 
2017: Grow
2018: Enough

This year, I'm going to focus on reminding myself of the idea that I'm already enough. What I do is enough. I don't always have to do more. I do enough. Ashley, you can go home, you've done enough. Ashley, you can rest, you've done enough. Ashley, enough. 

It's not really about materials or fear of not having enough, I struggle more with simply being enough. And this year, I'm going to try to emphasize the word enough to myself. This idea that I'm already good enough, as is. Believing that God is real and that He's enough for me. 

This online journal has been a way to "showcase" the constant push and pull around vulnerability and being enough. Not Enough Blog Post-2013

I am enough.
You are enough.
God is enough.

Enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment