Monday, May 8, 2017

Three Wishes

It has taken me MONTHS (years?) to decide what I would wish for if I had three wishes. I know it's a typical icebreaker question, but I've legit been mulling over this for a long time. Because once I make a decision, I have to stick with it! Even if it's just an icebreaker type question and not real. Plus, I think of Aladdin a lot, when he makes a wish and the genie needs him to be very specific, so I get worried. Silly, I know.

Anyways, I THINK I finally have decided. But not officially. So genie, these aren't my official wishes just yet!

1. That I could dance really well to anything. Mainly hip hop. Especially hip hop.
2. That I could listen/speak/read/write/understand any/all languages.
3. That I could have amazing handwriting and could write beautifully. This includes calligraphy and normal handwriting.


No comments:

Post a Comment