Sunday, December 14, 2014

Things You Like and Dislike About Yourself

A few years ago, one of my friends asked me to write a list similar to this...
...I never did it.

Things I Like About Myself

  • I can read people pretty well.
  • I can generally adapt to situations/people. 
  • The color of my eyes.
  • The color of my hair. 
  • I always match. 
  • I'm detail oriented. 
  • I'm good at setting boundaries. 
  • I don't aggravate people.
  • I'm a good driver. 
  • I have pretty solid inter/intrapersonal skills. 
  • I ask questions. 
  • My ability to control my emotions.


Things I Dislike About Myself

  • I don't have a very good vocabulary. 
  • I'm not a very good runner. 
  • I'm not a very good singer. 
  • I can't do much with my hair. 
  • I can't think of things off the top of my head. 
  • I freeze when faced with the unknown. 
  • My need for people to like me. 
  • My handwriting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment