Friday, October 31, 2014

Something You Always Think "What If..." About

Pinterest introduced me to this quote. 


At first, I didn't really like it...I'm not usuallyyyyy a huge quote person, simply because they are often too SIMPLE. They make things mundane, and wring so much of the life from it, that it's just a lame thing people think/say. Which sucks, because there are some super solid quotes. I digress..

Anyways, I have been thinking a lot about this quote, especially recently. I let my fear of failure hold me back from so many things. It's amazing, truly a miracle, that I willingly applied to grad school. Maybe not willingly, I was kind of pushed/convinced. I remember after I was accepted into the second school, I was like beyond amazed and told someone once I got the letter and they looked at me and said, "Ash, whether you would get into grad school was never our question. That we didn't doubt. What our question is which school you'll choose."

Right now I'm facing a similar dilemma. One of my friends called me the other day and said, "I'm going to call you every day until you do [this]." I kept talking with them and finally was like...but this is the easy way. Do I really need to try to do [that]? Because

What if I fall?

And I have friends who say,

"But darling, what if you fly?"

I don't know the answer to either of those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment