Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Five Guys Whom You Find Attractive

Five Fine Fellas.

I realized that I'm really picky about who I say is a fine fella. This was harder than I thought it would be! While I'm all about treating celebrities as people, I feel like it's less creepy to use celebrities than to also include people in my real life...so that's what we're going to do. But really, this is taking me way longer than expected. I only thought of two on my own. The other three, I've been like googling and asking around...


Zac Efron (ever since HSM)



Ben Affleck (for always)


Paul Walker (Paul:( )



Ryan Reynolds (It's when someone finally pointed out to me "my type" the first time I said he was attractive)



Jensen Ackles (Tumblr happened...)




I tried to have some diversity, but obviously, I failed miserably, because they all look the same (basically). I recognize that.  




No comments:

Post a Comment