Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Main Point: I Still Can't Work

I went to work yesterday and worked a full day. I didn't really do much of anything. I basically sat there. The only real work I did was do my July audits, which normally takes about half hour, and it took me nearly all morning (like 4 hours). I had to do a few things with family, got home, and crashed by 8pm. I slept all the way through the night.

Except I did wake up for the giant storm (10in of rain in some places).

I went to work today and told them they were right, couldn't do full day, it wore me out even from doing nothing. Just being awake. They told me to go home right away. I said no. I gave them my plan. Work half day Wednesday, come into work an hour later and leave work an hour earlier (6 hours) Thursday, and don't work Friday. They said how about you leave at 10am today and don't come back until next week if I'm doing better. My boss said, "I don't want you to have to push back school by a semester" and I said there is no way I would ever do that. I will start school. I will do what I'm supposed to do. And I will graduate on time.

I would have fought more, but I knew they were right.
I came home by 11am and was asleep within seconds. I slept for about 5 hours.

Then I got a call from my weekend job. I have to be fully released before I go back there, so I can't work there this weekend either.

So I'm out of work for at least three weeks. I may be able to go back next week. I may have to meet with the doctor again sooner than I'd like. This is a lot of income I was expecting to have and save that I'm missing out on. I'm not a real employee so I don't have any benefits. So you calculate how much money you'd be losing if you didn't work for three works, maybe four. Seven days a week. And you see how much you like it. Because it sucks. And when school starts I can't work as much.

I'm not really improving. I was just hoping I was. Now I'm just mad. I have other words to use for my emotions, but do still have enough wisdom to not write them.

I also started my period, so my emotions are raging like no other.

But I did get flowers yesterday. From one of my married couple friends. They somehow figured out my aunt's address and sent them here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment