Sunday, August 4, 2013

Finally Home

My mom left this morning--the fact that my mom was willing to go home proves that I'm doing better! My aunt said Saturday was the first day she say remarkable improvement and I truly did seem more like myself.

Saturday, my mom, aunt, and I went to get our nails done. I about fell asleep and as soon as we got home, I took a nap. I woke up and we got my grandpa, my mom and aunt's dad, and he joined us for dinner. I was able to watch 1 1/2 hours of TV (House Hunters)! I was about ready for bed same time as Grandpa--around 8! After we took him home, I pretty much got ready for bed and went for bed.

Sunday, my aunt, cousin, and I took my mom to the airport. It was super busy and super rainy. Stood with her to get her bags checked and as far as we could with security, and then said bye. Soon as I got home, I took a nap. Woke up, had lunch, chatted...took another nap.

And then my aunt drove my car back to my house, I straightened my room a little bit, and then took another nap. I got up, had dinner, talked to my new roommate...and now I'm about ready for bed again.

I'm averaging about 2 naps/day. Get tired every 4-5 hours when I'm at home, 2-3 hours when I leave the home. My max TV time is 1 1/2 hours and max computer time on mindless things (like FB) is about 40 minutes and max computer time on blogs, news articles,  reading anything I care about, is only about 20 minutes.

Tomorrow I have my follow up doctor's appointment.

Anyways, I'm finally home. I've been in another city for the last 1 1/2 weeks. Good to be home. (And good to have a roommate finally home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment