Monday, January 2, 2012

Presidential Candidates

I love voting. It's one of my favorite things to do as an American. I enjoy researching candidates, watching debates, learning about issues that I didn't know existed and hearing their views on them. It's just so....
fascinating

I was watching CNN tonight and Piers Morgan was on, interviewing Herman Cain--the Republican candidate that dropped out of the race in December. I realized I was incredibly far behind on researching candidates and felt like a terrible American voter.

Anyhoo, I've been on this site for the past two hours or so: http://2012.presidential-candidates.org/
It's amazing! Go on the site and research people!

Now, while I won't advocate for who I do and do not like thus far I seriously do have to share this quote, found on their educational views, because it made me laugh:

"Gingrich has said that high school girls who graduate as virgins should be rewarded."


Alright, go and research and debate and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment