Monday, April 18, 2011

Inconvenient

I always seem to think of something to write about for this at the most inconvenient time. I have less than two hours to do some homework assignments that are due, well really, really soon (like three hours). Normally I just stay up and do work and either I get sleep or I don't and I figure it out...but last night I was exhausted by like 2:00am. What the what?! (By the way, that saying was introduced to me just recently and I really enjoy it.) That was so early. I crashed in my bed within an hour (I think..? I have no idea what time I went to bed, but I hope it was around then...). 2:00am is kind of early for some of us here on north campus..our normal bedtime is around 4:00am...and yes, we know that's not okay, we're working on it...

Anyways! So I didn't finish my homework and they are kind of..well important and "major" assignments, which is just awesome...soo, this will be short. I just had some thoughts...or realizations, rather.


  1. I like lists. I realized today that I liked them because they are easy to follow and understand.
  2. I hate the word "blog". 
  3. I'm not very good at this whole blogging thing. 
    • Other people seem to have it down...they share things, they treat it more like a journal, more like a "narrative", a story about them. Which I'm pretty sure is the technical definition of blog...let me check. Blog: A web site on which an individual or group of users produces an ongoing narrative. Yep, I was right. 
    • But maybe...I'm not doing this completely wrong. However, I don't really want to hear that this is "mine" and I can do whatever I want with it and write whatever I want. Mainly because I'm not one of those continuum kind of persons. I like definitions (not vocabulary, there is a difference) and I like doing things right. 
    • Ah. I just realized. I do share things. Not necessarily about what's going on and stuff. But things I care about. It may not be a "journal" and more like...well, papers. (Right, is this not full of school paper like entries?)
Whether or not I will ever really use this to tell stories about my life...wait, I just thought of at least two entries that are "real"!

So scratch this whole post. I'm "real" sometimes! And the times that I'm not "real" doesn't mean I'm the opposite of that, just so you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment